Terms of Services
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- Versatile Prime Infosoft Pvt. Ltd. Or VIPL or Versatile means a company incorporation under the provisions of companies Act, 1956. Having its registered office at H-285, Novalty Pan Street, Near Maheshwari Bhawan, Shastri Nagar,Bhilwara -311001
- ‘Customer’ shall mean a person (including any entity or association of person) who has subscribed to the services after completing the require formalities i.e. Making necessary payment etc. And get services from Versatile.
- The terms parent, “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to VIPL. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- ‘IP Address’ Means operation of Internet Services Which required IP address (shared, static or dynamic) for each VIPL Services.
- ‘Domain Name’ are used to identify one or more IP addresses. For example, the domain name VIPL.com represents about a dozen IP addresses. Domain names are used in URLs to identify particular Web pages.
- ‘Web Hosting’ is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.
- ‘VPS’ virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by VIPL.
- ‘Dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service’ is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else.
- ‘Services’ shall means all Software Development, Software products ,Website design, E-commerce portal development, Bulk SMS, Web Hosting, Domain Name, Servers, Internet Data Center and allied services provided by VIPL to its customer.
- ‘Business Day’, ‘Working Day’ refers to a working day between Mondays to Friday excluding all Public Holidays.
- ‘Parent Products’ refer to all products and services of Parent which it has provided/rendered/sold, or is providing/rendering/selling through this Reseller Program.
- ‘Account’ means an account opened with VIPL for the registration of domain names or for hosting the websites and related services and the payment for such registrations and other services.
Customers & Resellers
- That, the VIPL will provide and customer will purchase and pay for the Software and Web development services, web hosting services according to the service fee specified in the order for the applicable service description. Customer acknowledges that service and service fee have been communicated to the customer and customer is aware about all applicable charges.
- VIPL have rights to take decision for services will provide or not. And Order and Payment confirmation is not guarantee of services will deliver by VIPL. If VIPL will not deliver services then VIPL will issue full refund as per payment terms. VIPL will take decision in 24-48 working hours time frame after getting payment confirmation.
- That, customer also agree to be bound by the service term selected on the online order form or via agree with quote which sent by mail or other medium that may require customer to order VIPL service for a certain minimum period of time.
- All payments failures must be cured within 5 business days from invoice due date or account will be suspended. Account termination will result from invoices over due of 7 days. The VIPL is not and shall not be responsible for data integrity, for any accounts that are terminated, disconnected or interrupted, because of customer’s failure to pay for VIPL services. The customer further agrees to pay all taxes applicable to your account.
- Customer is also agree to our refund policy. All billing disputes will be reported within 5 days from the date of Order.
- That, the VIPL will be entitled to get the extra charges according to the principal of escalation.
- That, the customer may voluntarily cancelled his account at any time, for any reason or for no reason, by filling out the cancellation request form, which will provided by the VIPL. Once the customer has cancelled his account before the renewal date, no more charges will be recovered to the account. Cancellation on or after renewal will be charged renewal fee.
- That, customer also agreed not to engage any activity which violates any international, foreign, federal, state or local laws as applicable on date to the service terms describe in this TOS. The VIPL reserves its right to discontinue services of the customer if it deems in its sole discretion, violates any condition of service including, but not limited towards TOS also.
- All genuine and valid password reset requests from owners originating from member control panel shall be processed and completed.
- That, the VIPL does not routinely monitor the activity of accounts except for measurements of system utilization and the preparation of billing records. However, in its efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, VIPL will respond appropriately, if VIPL detects any inappropriate use of its service.
- If anyone customer’s Software, websites, Portals, domain, VPS, Dedicated, Shared hosting, Reseller hosting, email services hack/misused by other people then VIPL are not responsible. Customer is responsible for check all data time to time on Software, websites, domain, VPS, Dedicated, Shared hosting, Reseller hosting email or etc services.
- That in case of Online Software development VIPL responsible only for providing services, if any kind of misuse/hack of data by unwanted source then VIPL are not responsible. Customer is responsible for check data time to time.
- The customer, as VIPL customer, is solely responsible for the content stored on and served by customer’s VIPL server. The customer is responsible for any misuse of customers account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a family member, guest, friend, customer’s employee, 3rd party or hackers. Therefore, customer must take proper steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to customers account. In addition, customer may not use its account to breach security of another account or try to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
- Invoices will be sent at the billing email address of the customer as mentioned in the registration form.
If you are not completely satisfied with our Software and Web development services, Web Hosting, SMS service, Email Hosting & Reseller Hosting services, and you notify VIPL in writing via your Control Panel or by mail to management within the first 30 days of your contract that you wish to cancel, you will be given a full refund of the contract amount, excluding setup fees and overages. If a refund is due, you will be notified by email; it can take up to 30 days after cancellation of your contract to receive your refund.
We have no refund on our other services like Software products, E-commerce portals, Domain Name, Dedicated Services etc.
You will not use VIPL Services (as determined by VIPL in its sole and absolute discretion) that :
- Pornographic, obscene or excessively profane content
- Content intended to advocate or advance computer hacking or cracking
- Illegal activity
- Drug paraphernalia; or
- Hate, violence or racial or ethnic intolerance.
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding VIPL or VIPL Services.
That, there will be following restrictions on the all services of the VIPL by the customer :-
- Customer may not operate Internet Relay Chat (here in after referred as “IRC” in short) servers using VIPL services.
- Customer may not run any IRC robot on any IRC server that might interfere with the Services or otherwise violate this AUP. When logged into any IRC server, customer must comply with the rules and policies established by that IRC’s service administrator.
- Customer must not use any programs that may or will interfere with another’s use of this site or any VIPL services.
- Customer may not run any background processes on the VIPL servers, networks, or systems without prior written authorization from VIPL.
- Customer may not use any VIPL services to send denial-of-service attacks to any computer or network, or to “flood” any computer or network.
- Customer may not host any type of HYIP, auto surf, proxy, or bit torrent on VIPL servers.
- Customer may not use any VIPL services to make available to third parties for any use other than normal access to that account’s Web site.
- Customer may not use service of the VIPL to host software download websites or the serving of file downloads. Any websites with bandwidth usage or disk usage consisting mainly of downloads will be suspended.
- Customer may not use service of the VIPL to offer any free services including but not limited to free hosting, free email service, free blogging service, free home pages, free image hosting.
- Customer may not use service of the VIPL as an offsite file storage area for any files. Any use of VIPL services is strictly intended for that account’s Web site only.
- Customer may not use VIPL Email services for send bulk, spam, promotions e-mails. That, If VIPL account is used to violate the Acceptable use Policy or its terms and conditions, the VIPL reserves the right to terminate its service without notice. The VIPL prefers to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however, flagrant violations of the Acceptable use Policy will result in immediate termination of service. The failure of VIPL to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of its right to do so at any time.
VIPL reserves the right to add further restrictions to customer’s use of the VIPL services
- That, the customer will not act against the terms and conditions of this TOS, nor it is permissible under the law. The customer will always work and use the services of the VIPL with the entire satisfaction and knowledge of the VIPL. The customer will not involve any such activities which harm to the VIPL in any manner, even customer will not be allow to do anything in shelter of the VIPL without prior information and permission in writing.
- That, the customer will comply with the all terms and conditions of the TOS as mentioned above, if he acts contrary to the terms and conditions of this TOS, than the VIPL will be entitle to get the damages and compensation from the customer. That, the VIPL reserves the right at its discretion to make changes to this policy at any time. Please review website of VIPL periodically for changes. If customer has any queries concerning the above stated terms and conditions then contact with VIPL.
- VIPL supports the protection of intellectual property. If you would like to submit a trademark claim for violation of a mark on which you hold a valid, registered trademark or service mark, or a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, please send email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VIPL expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, lock, or modify access to (or control of) any Account or Services (including the right to cancel or transfer any domain name registration) for any reason (as determined by VIPL in its sole and absolute discretion), including but not limited to the following:
- to correct mistakes made by VIPL in offering or delivering any Services (including any domain name registration)
- to protect the integrity and stability of, and correct mistakes made by, any domain name registry, (iii) to assist with our fraud and abuse detection and prevention efforts
- to comply with court orders against you and/or your domain name or website and applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations
- to comply with requests of law enforcement, including subpoena requests
- to comply with any dispute resolution process
- to defend any legal action or threatened legal action without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit, or
- to avoid any civil or criminal liability on the part of VIPL, its officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as VIPL affiliates, including, but not limited to, instances where you have sued or threatened to sue VIPL.
- VIPL expressly reserves the right to login in any client server provided by Versatile due to check logs, errors or other issues like abuse etc.
Customers must also agree for the following legal agreements :
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern this agreement In any event of dispute the area of Jurisdiction would be Bhilwara only.